How This Works
FIRST... Create an account profile, by selecting your relationship type and entering your contact info...by the way, it is FREE to do this...and only takes a minute. All of your information is stored on our secure server and we don't share your personal information with anyone - ever.
NEXT... This part is ACTUALLY FUN! We take you on a tour of your relationship by providing a grouping of questions/exercises, appropriate for your relationship, that make it easy to capture your thoughts and feelings.
Answer as many questions as you'd like (18 minimum). Move between sections, complete all or skip around as you can always come back to a section later. Add any other content you want. It's all up to you. Some sections have multiple answer, drag 'n drop, or comparisons. You can keep it light, short and sweet or you can elaborate as much as you want. Going through our process will get you thinking and remembering all the reasons why your special person is so important and loved!
THEN... select from 1 of 6 beautiful, exclusively designed, hardback covers. Preview your book to make sure you are satisfied then complete the checkout by paying.
As long as your checkout is complete by 1 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday, excluding postal holidays), your book will be printed, bound and shipped the SAME DAY!
Our process is LIGHTNING FAST! We even offer NEXT DAY delivery to the USA and Canada! We do ship worldwide.
Concerned about spelling or grammar? No problem, for just $10 an editor can proof your book for spelling and basic grammatical errors.
Give your book as the ultimate gift for an anniversary, birthday, Valentine's Day, wedding, graduation, Mother or Father's Day or just because!
Pricing & Shipping
Standard Covers: $59.99 USD
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
|Black cover with gold embossed double hearts. A rich, red paper, with tiny gold flecks, lines the inside cover.||Fuschia cover with embossed floral design. Light pink paper, with a touch of shimmer, lines the inside cover.||Rich, brown cover with embossed compass. Copper colored paper, lines the inside cover.||Robin's egg blue cover with embossed bird design.Light blue paper with a touch of shimmer, lines the inside cover.|
Deluxe Covers: $69.99 USD
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
|Black cover with ornate gold roil embossed design on front, as well as on back cover. A rich, red paper lines the inside cover.||Red cover with ornate gold roil embossed design on front, as well as on back cover. A rich, red paper lines the inside cover.|
Editing:You can choose to have your book professionally proofed by one of our editors who look for spelling errors and any obvious grammatical errors. There is a $10 fee for this service. If you choose to have an editor review your book, you will have the opportunity to review and approve any suggested changes BEFORE we print your book. You will get an email letting you know the editing is complete and ready for you to review. Once you have approved the final version, your book is printed and mailed.
NEED YOUR BOOK FAST??? NO PROBLEM! MOST ORDERS SHIP THE SAME DAY!
All orders that are in a "Printing Status" by 1 p.m. (Eastern Time) will ship the SAME DAY.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world!
We ship Monday-Friday. We do not ship on United States Postal holidays.
||Choose Delivery Speed||Price|
|USA||USPS First Class 5-7 Business Days||$8.95 USD|
|USPS Priority 2-4 Business Days||$10.95 USD|
Express Delivery OVERNIGHT to 48 Contiguous States includes Saturday Delivery (Will Ship via FedEx or USPS) (2 Day Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Outlying Territories)
|Canada/Mexico||USPS First Class Intl 7-10 Business Days||$13.95 USD
|Fedex International 1-2 Business Days includes Saturday delivery||$26.95 USD
|Europe||USPS First Class Intl 7-14 Business Days||$17.50 USD
|Fedex International 2-3 Business Days Shipping is usually 2 days to major cities and up to 3 days for remote destinations.||$29.95 USD
|All Other Countries||USPS First Class Intl 10-21 Business Days||
|Fedex International 2-5 Business Days Shipping is usually 2-3 days to major cities and up to 5 days for remote destinations.||
*Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in $ US Dollar USD.
Please keep in mind that blizzards, hurricanes and other natural disasters are out of our control. If you are delivering to an address where inclement weather is causing delays, please check with USPS or FedEx sites to confirm any shipping delays before placing your order, as we can not guarantee express delivery in such cases.
When calculating shipping/delivery days to international countries, please do not count Saturday or Sunday. The only exception is shipping to CANADA where Saturday delivery is included via FedEx. For USA OR CANADA OVERNIGHT orders shipping on a Friday - we will ship via USPS if Saturday delivery is available, otherwise your order will ship via FedEx.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question below to expand the given answer:
- What choices do I have when selecting covers, fonts, etc.?
- We currently have 6 book cover choices with an embossed foil design. You choose which best suits your relationship. You can choose from 3 different fonts.
- How long does it take to create a book?
- That all depends on you – some people complete their book in less than half an hour! Some people take a couple of hours. You can complete this over 3 days, 3 months – you can come back at any time to complete your book. You get to pick the questions that you want to answer. Some questions take longer than others to answer.
- Do I get to preview my book before I pay?
- Absolutely! Once you answer the minimum number of questions (18), you will be given the option to Publish/Preview your book. Once you press this option, you will be able to preview your book pages before entering any payment information.
- After I complete my book, how long does it take for you to print and ship my book?
- Once you complete and pay for your book, you have 2 options – to print “as is” or to have your book reviewed by an editor.
If you select to print “As Is” – your book will ship same or next day (Monday – Friday only). The cutoff time for same day shipping is 1 p.m. (Eastern Time). Books received after this time on Friday will not ship until the following Monday.
If you select to have an editor review your book (there is a $10 fee for this service), within 2-24 hours, the editor will upload 2 versions for you to review (original and editor’s version). Once you approve the version you wish to have printed, we will print and ship your book. All books approved by 1 p.m. (Eastern Time) are shipped the same day. All approved after this time will ship the next business day (we only ship Monday – Friday).
- Do you ship internationally? How fast can I get it?
- YES! We ship worldwide! Please see our Pricing/Shipping page for shipping rates.
We use FedEx for our international shipping. To Canada, delivery is usually 1-2 business days. For other countries, it is 2-3 business days. In really remote or rural areas, it can take up to 5 business days. We will be happy to tell you the exact delivery date if you can give us your city, state/province and zip code. Send this to us via our Contact Us form.
- What about spelling with international orders? I prefer British (World) spelling.
- For orders outside the USA (non APO destinations), we make sure that our questions include British spelling. For example, we change favorite to favourite, realize to realise, etc. Also, if you select that you want your book professionally edited, we will edit the book with British spelling.
- Can I change the order of my pages?
- Your answers are printed in the order that you answer your questions. However, if you find you want to change the placement of some of your pages, please enter your instructions in the Notes Section when checking out. We will make your changes before printing. If you want to see a another proof before we print, please note this. We will send you an email letting you know your book is ready to review and approve before we print.
- What about pictures – can you print pictures in my book?
- Rather than a photo book, we offer a simple book that expresses – with words – your feelings about the person for which you are creating the book.
- How many questions do I have to answer?
- It takes a minimum of 18 questions to create a book. You can choose up to 36 questions.
- Do I get to preview my pages before I enter my credit card information?
- Absolutely. You can preview your book pages and approve them for printing, before payment.
- Can my book be shipped discreetly? It is a surprise!
- Due to many requests, we now ship all of our books from a return address titled HBP. Your package will NOT say Heartfelt Books anywhere.
- My spelling/grammar is not that great, does this get checked before my book is “published”?
- You can choose to have your book professionally proofed by one of our editors who look for spelling errors and any obvious grammatical errors. There is a $10 fee for this service. If you choose to have an editor review your book, you will have the opportunity to review and approve any suggested changes BEFORE we print your book. Once you have approved the final version, your book is printed and mailed.
- I am sharing some pretty personal stuff about myself in my book, how do I know your editor will keep my information confidential?
- Our editors are bound by strict privacy policies and our system does not allow them to print any of the content – they can simply make online adjustments. Further, they only see your book number and do not see any personally identifying information such as your name, address, etc.
- How long does it take for your editor to work on my book and get it back to me for final approval?
- Once you have submitted your online book for editing, we usually have it reviewed and sent back to you for approval within 2-24 hours. You will get an auto-generated email alerting you that your edited copy is waiting for your approval. If you do not get this email, be sure to check your spam/junk email folder. You can also login to see if the editor has your book posted for review.
- Can I work on several different books at the same time?
- Yes! Our site allows you to create multiple books – for example, you could be working on one for your mom for her upcoming birthday and your spouse for your upcoming anniversary. When you login to our site, you can choose which one you would like to work on at any given time.
- What is your Return/Cancellation policy?
- Books purchased through HeartfeltBooks.com are printed as they are ordered. Because of the production expense of print on demand manufacturing, HeartfeltBooks.com can not cancel orders, accept returns or provide refunds on these products. We recommend that you carefully check your order for accuracy before confirming and paying for your purchase.
If you pay to have your book professionally edited, keep in mind that our editors do their best to locate spelling and grammatical errors, but you are responsible for approving the finished product before publishing. Heartfelt Books accepts no responsibility for the quality of the content (including misspelled words, grammatical errors, etc.), its formatting, design or overall appearance. You, as the author, approve the visual presentation and content of each item before committing to publish the book.
If you receive a book that is damaged in some way (loose, missing or torn pages in your book, etc.), you may return it and we will be happy to provide you with a replacement copy. Please notify us through our Contact Us form.
- I received a book and it has been lost or destroyed, can I get a replacement copy?
- Past books can be reprinted and purchased by the person that created the original book. They would be the only one who could login to our site to place the order for a reprint. Please use our Contact Us form for information on this process.
- How secure is my information?
- Our entire site is on a secure server to ensure that your answers and payment information are safe. Unless legally required by a court of competent jurisdiction, your information is not released to anyone without your express and written approval.
- I can’t remember my login or password to access your site?
- Your login is the email address you originally gave when starting your book. We can email your lost password to to you. Just click on the link that you have lost your password (located on the login page) and we will email it to you. If you don’t get the email right away, BE SURE TO CHECK your bulk/junk email folder. Sometimes auto generated emails are automatically filtered by your mail service provider.
- Someone has stolen my password to your site, what do I do?
- You can change your email address or password that you use to access our site by clicking on your Account page. It is your responsibility to update this information as soon as you suspect your identifying information has been compromised.
If you have other questions that have not been answered above, click here to be taken to our Contact Us Form.